Real estate outranks stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans.
Real estate is ranked as the best long-term investment among all age groups.
Millennials rank both rea…
We recently reported that home prices are continuing to rise across most of the nation. This has created concern in some pundits that a housing bubble, like we saw ten years ago, is forming again. We want to explain why these concerns are unfounded.Read More
- 24% of all recent home buyers were single at the time of purchase.
- 47% of single men cite the desire to own a home of their own as the primary reason to buy.
- 18% of first-time buyers were single women.
Going into the 2016 spring market, the biggest challenge the real estate industry has is the lack of available housing inventory for sale. Here are a few experts and their thoughts on the subject:Read More
- Sunday, March 13th, we “Spring Forward” one hour for Daylight Savings Time (except for our friends in AZ).
- Every hour in the United States, 624 homes will sell and 118 homes will regain positive equity.
- The median home value will also increase each hour in the United States by $1.84.
With interest rates still below 4%, many buyers may be on the fence as to whether to act now and purchase a new home, or wait until next year.
If you look at what the four major reporting agencies are predicting for 2016, it may make the decision for you. The chart below averages the predictions by quarter.Read More